Friday 30 May 2008

Smile and raen

Finally, after two years of bring brothers in a game, the two great DT friends meet. :) It was great to see you bro. Thanks for commuting all the way to Taft. :)

raen and STJ.

In every respect, Joe (aka SmileTheJoker) is a much better player than I am. With a fantastically strong account (300k population and 2 billion offense, anyone?) he is one of the best Filipino players in the DT world. :)

Glad to be your brother-in-arms bro. :)
Next excursion: With the entire Philippines United. :)


Jay~

8 comments:

  1. np!
    its nice seeing you bro :) I may have a bit of more population but im not as well known in DT as your are. ;P

    tama, next stop PhU eb!

    Yabang Pinoy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yabang Pinoy bracelets! Ahaha.. Let's see how many of my readers can see the bracelet. :P

    Nah, I'm not that well-known in DT. :P It's all because of WP and my position in HOC. LOL.

    PhU Outing Part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hindi man tayo magkakilala.
    i'm a fellow pinoy from PhU!

    ang cute nyong dalawa. it's good to see the both of you together.
    next time Philippines United na..
    go.go.go....raen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! :)
    Nope, we don't know each other. I've never been a member of PhU. I've been a member of big Malaysian alliances only. :(

    Yeah, we're planning a nice big PhU outing one of these days.
    I can't believe you just called us cute. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe. nababading ako sa inyo...joke.
    at least nagkakilala na ang mga manlalaro ng DT dito sa 'pinas.
    more power sa inyo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep.
    When I first came here, some members of PhU had a party for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics
    so when will be the next PhU Outing?
    hope i can join...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure yet.
    I think Dex is arranging it.

    ReplyDelete