Saturday 10 May 2008

LOL Loek

I just thought this was hilarious.
Chatting with my Dutch friend Loek van **** on MSN.

Jason:
I hate West Malaysia.

Loek:
Why? Gang related?

Jason:
LOL no man. Racism.
I grew up in East Malaysia.

Loek:
I dunno. I don't hate any part of Holland.

Jason:
That's because you're all white.

Loek:
No. We got a lot of people from Antillen here.

Jason:
Antillen?

Loek:
Yeah, ehm, Aruba..

Jason:
What the f..

Loek:
Yeah. An island.
Or old colony.
Or something.

Loek:
Look at Google.

ROFL.
From gangs to islands to Google.
How conversations go nowadays.

**EDIT**
We continued the conversation while he read my blog.

Loek:
Can you update my family name?

Jason:
Why?

Loek:
It's f*cked up if my family name is online.

Jason:
Why?

Loek:
Because of my school.

Jason:
Dude, no one from your school reads my blog.

Loek:
Actually I'm not sure about that.
It's from the government so..

Jason:
Like alien projects?

Loek:
No..
But just make something out of it.
Like Jasnen.

Loek:
Or Jansen.

Loek:
Or something.

Now, that, ladies and gentlemen, is worthy of ROFL.


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment