Sunday 27 April 2008

Ms. King Kong

This is the first post of my new series called..

LRT Tales.

I use the LRT almost on a daily basis. It's cheap, very efficient, and pretty fast. Yeah, it's cheaper to use the jeep but with the pollution at Taft Avenue, holy cow. :/

Anyway, I have told so many stories to friends here about my experiences in the LRT that I thought, hey, might as well start a series on it (like my short-lived but extremely popular series called F.U.C.K. which does not stand for any profanity).

Here's one of the funniest (read: most gross) stories.

Last week, while using the LRT to go for dance practice with Redd, our coach and friend from G-Force, I was pretty happy to find that there was a seat vacant (extremely rare; Manila's population does not permit empty seats LOL). When I am in the LRT, I usually look down, or play games in my phone. Unfortunately.. I saw a pair of legs across me. A woman's legs. A woman's very hairy legs.

How hairy can it be, you might ask. It's like this. It's HOLY **** kind of hairy. Like, "DAMN!" kind of hairy. You get the picture. It was insane, and I was SO bothered! After a few minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I HAD to tell someone. The last three numbers I texted were Gayle, Redd, and Ann, so I sent them a text about this ridiculously hairy woman across me. Ann and I had a hilarious conversation then.

(Italics are Ann's)
OMG, I just saw the hairiest legs on a woman I have ever seen!
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Laughtrip..
Seriously, the legs are ZOMG-hairy. I'm so bothered now sis.
Maybe it's not really a woman..
I'm sure it is.


Then, I stupidly looked up.
I can confirm, it was a woman.. but..
I saw a moustache.

Holy shit.. She has a moustache!
Hahahahahaha.. It's a man! Can't be a woman!
But I can bet it's a woman. I'm sure of it.
Take a picture!


And I did.
I was so scared! I didn't want to appear like a sick pervert, but OMG, a shot must be taken of those King Kong legs. I was pretending so hard to be playing a game, but my camera is at the back, which means it's so obvious if I snapped a pic! I managed to, but it was a bit too blurred. I was shaking a lot. ROFL.

Note that it's damn blurred. But you can clearly see a black fuzz on the legs. Eww.


Ok, I got a pic.
Wahahaha.. Show me at the studio later!
It's kinda blurred, but we'll see.
Hahaha.. I can't stop laughing. It's my YM message now.


ROFL.
Ann had fun, and I was scarred for life.


Jay~

11 comments:

  1. eww!! was it a woman or a man?? where's the pic? was she/he rubbing her legs against yours? hahaha! maybe she's untamed! if her legs are that hairy... what more... down south??!
    teehee

    zee

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. this is funny. i would like to see the picture though. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zee: Oh hell no! I will not touch those furry limbs for anything less than a million American greenbacks. Eww. =/

    I do NOT want to imagine the scrubs down south. =/

    Janille: Due to popular demand on YM from friends, I posted the pic. I'm afraid it does no justice to the amount of hair the woman has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. this is so fckn kadireh. hahahaha. =))

    EEEEWWW. laftrip.
    king kong legs. hahahaha

    -annchua14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. I feel like giving her a box of wax. Her legs are mega kadiri. =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann: LOL. Remember when most of your texts were 'hahaha'? Gosh.. Super hilarious yet disgusting at the same time. =/

    Gayle: No amount of wax can fix her. *sigh* I am scarred for life.

    ** For my non-Tagalog speaking readers, 'kadiri' means disgusting.
    Kalau tak faham BI juga, 'kadiri' bermaksud 'ceridak'. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ceridak..? =P

    but seriously ROFL!!!!!!! good job on the pic tho.... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, very much so. :P
    I should have taken a nicer picture. If I used my digital camera though, I might probably have been lynched for being a pervert. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you sure? maybe it's just your imagination. Let me see the pic then maybe...

    OH MY GOD!!!
    HOLY HAIRY LEGS!!!
    ITS LIKE...
    WAAAAAAAA...
    You sure your in the LRT not in a rain forest?


    LOL

    me so bad. sorry >_<

    Alternate title - Queen Kong. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anak, bukan pondan?

    Macam pondan eh?

    Saya cinta kamu - MUM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe: Bro, I ROFL'd so hard at that. Ahaha.. Yes, I am very sure I was in the LRT. LOL. My city back in Malaysia (Miri!) is a bit of a forest, but that woman's legs is going to give it a run for its money.

    Mum: Long time no see mum. :P No, I'm very sure it's a woman and not a 'pondan'. Very sure. It's just that she was hairy as hell.

    I love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete