Friday 18 April 2008

Congratulations SC-DT

Congratulations to the SMK St. Columba Debate Team 2008!
You guys did it. You won the finals.
Now go for gold and win State! That's the big one right there.

I have waited 6 years for another debate team to follow the footsteps of my season's team. Finally, we got it again. :) You guys have done me very proud.

On behalf of the 2002 SMK St. Columba State Debate Champion Team of myself (First Speaker), Jocelyn Ling (Second Speaker and Team Captain), Carolyn Wong (Third Speaker), Anisha Sandhu (Substitute) and Chew Pei Yee (Substitute), I would like to once again congratulate you guys. Let the dove of St. Columba fly high in the State Championships once again!

You can do it.
During my time, we were the youngest ever school team fielded.
The eldest was just 15, and I was barely 14.
Believe in yourselves.
Faith in your abilities, strength in your words, and trust in your sources.

Go St. Co!


Jay~

2 comments: