Wednesday 26 January 2011

Getting There

My quest for a fit and healthy lifestyle is going really good. I've just recently added 3-4 mugs of green tea in my daily diet, and it is working wonders! I should have done this earlier (I'm a java junkie by nature). Anyway, my latest fitness progress picture has pretty much shown I can win the battle against holiday weight gain. Hard work plus discipline equates to results. Very nice visual results. Don't get me wrong, I feel very healthy as well, plus I've gotten stronger :)

Fitness Progress, January 2011


The 5th and 6th don't seem to want to show. Not sure if I can cut beer totally (I drink with friends twice a week) but of course, that is yet another challenge to my routine and my discipline.

I'm also really happy that my strength levels are (all for three standard sets of ten repetitions each, unless stated otherwise):
Shoulder press at 100 lbs.
Dead lift at 220 lbs.
Triceps push-down at 80 lbs.
Leg Press at 500 lbs (1 year consistent weight).

To all my friends who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle, ADD GREEN TEA to your daily intake! It works wonders, but remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day to avoid dehydration. Good luck!


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment