Saturday 15 January 2011

DLSU May Have To Forfeit Unbeaten Streak

This was something that I knew about a couple of days before it was released. A tad bit disappointing in terms of potential consequences, but in my opinion, the noble thing to do, looking at the big picture.

One of my mentors and father-figures, Sir Edwin Reyes, spoke with me regarding this issue, and we were both in the same mind that coming clean and admitting the mistake first - an honest mistake at that - of our university would do all parties well. In the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP), there is no space to make errors such as the one my university did. I'm very proud that not only did we own up to this error, but we are willing to face the consequences as well.

We are, after all, Lasallians.

Full article here.


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment