Wednesday 22 December 2010

Office of the President and Chancellor - The Christmas Party

We may be one of the busiest and one of the most important offices in De La Salle University Manila, but we also know how celebrate and have a good time. First, we have to make sure that the rest of the campus know that we are.. Well, "busy" :)



So yes, we were busy. Busy stuffing ourselves with awesome Filipino food. We had adobo, kare kare (seriously becoming my favorite Filipino dish), steamed and stuffed fish, and the almighty lechon baboy. Here we go!





We then ate and the Chief of Staff, Sir Roj, and myself created some games for the other staffers. The two big bosses, Brother President Jun and Brother Chancellor Ricky, were really good sports and played the games with as much gusto as anyone.






Finally, we exchanged gifts with each other. It was really fun, since we had code names and didn't know who would be getting our gifts. We were just given a wish list the week before, and we picked one out of the three written. I asked for a bookstore gift certificate, and I received one from Powerbooks (I'm going to be a big customer one of these days, what with all the GCs I've been getting!) from Mdm. Marivic. I drew Mdm. Marife, and I got her a Bagabons shoulder bag.


Very fun and food-packed Christmas party :) I really enjoy working here, and I just have this feeling I'm going to be enjoying my entire stay at the OPC. Merry Christmas!


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment