Mid-terms are coming up this week, and I have been busy working on several goals.
1. Be the star student in American History.
- Kinda done. :) I have not had anything less than a 100% in any quiz, and my lecture in class (a major's class!) received 27/30 from Bro. Gregory Wright, FSC, who's a historian himself.
2. Be the star student in American Economics.
- Very possible, given how I've been performing this term. :) Just needs to pull through with the project draft and I'll be fine.
3. Be the star student in Foreign Relations.
- Very possible, especially with last class's review session, where I answered almost all of the class' questions. :) Jason is pwning!
4. Pass International Political Economy.
- Good Lord, it's tough when politics and economics combine. :( I'm struggling a lot in this one subject.
5. Win REMIX08 with Skittlez.
- I don't know right now. The lack of seriousness during practices, the godawful incompleteness (my fault sometimes), and the too-many water breaks are starting to annoy me. Also the fact that the crew does not stretch before dancing. *sigh* What am I to do? My future with the crew is in doubt, unfortunately.
6. Get fit, fast.
- I need to retain my Competition Team status in Animo Squad (though I was not eligible for the dance team last season, due to foreign athlete status), and I definitely need to work on cutting down my body fat for gymnastics (and the horrifyingly tight Spandex costumes). I'm pleased to say that my calf raises are at 215 lbs for 90 reps (6 sets). NINETY repetitions, people. :D Who's yo daddy?? Haha.. On a downside, I suffered some micro-tears on both my pecs. :( Lesson? Do not bench press 4 sets AND also do incline flies on the same day. *sigh* Cross-trainer, here I come.
7. Get well.
- Colds, cough, and injuries. Another beautiful day in the life of the Jason.
8. Get a good GFX.
- Will be changing my blog address in a couple of months (may be sooner), and I need a nice new header for it. Will probably ask Aaron again. LOL. He's a genius with GFX.
That's all for the update this time around. Will try to blog more later when I get home, but for now, I need to go do some groceries. :) You know, being a bachelor and all.