Friday 3 July 2009

Back from Break

Hey readers. I took a little break from blogging as I have been drowning in paperwork, reading materials, dance training, and other assorted things a typical uni student gets himself into. LOL.

I also just came back from a LASARET (Lasallian Retreat) trip held at a nice retreat center in Lipa, Batangas (a few hours south of Manila). Will post pictures when I get them.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I went to Coffee Bean with Gayle. Should have posted the pictures earlier, but my Internet hasn't exactly been a good boy. Good book + a mug of hot English breakfast tea = relaxation. :)







Jay~

4 comments:

  1. Those pics are not the latest CB pics! :P Remember we went there last week? You were wearing glasses panga? :P

    Anyway, I look funny in the picture hahahahaha

    I haven't gotten my Swirl card from Coffee Bean. :( It's not there pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I'm lazy to blog lately, plus Internet has been a pain. :P

    Aww, just keep trying again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! :))
    Yeah super hassle.

    The barista said that they will text me. :(
    It's more than one week already. :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a lot were ahead of us. :)

    ReplyDelete