Friday 17 April 2009

Welcome to Animo Squad White

I would like to congratulate all applicants who made it in Animo Squad - White. Good job on the auditions, and I am sure it will be a fun year of training with all of you.

A special congratulations to my Skittlez dance crew member, lunch buddy, and fooling around partner-in-crime Jake Go for making it in the squad. Had a hard time convincing him to try-out, but I always knew he was going to make it in. :) Congrats again bro.

Our summer training starts on April 20 to May 23. =\ I'm none too happy about the fact that my birthday falls on a training day. Still, it's all good. :)

*squad huddle*
"Animoooooooooooooooooo... Sqwd!"


Jay~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck to my brothers!!! :D I'm looking forward to cheering for you guys.

    BTW, OOT! I talked to Sir Madrona, I didn't fail! He gave ma 1.0!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)

    Wow, that's great! Glad to know you passed it. :)

    ReplyDelete