Thursday 9 April 2009

Nikki is 21

L-R: Snow cat; Snowman 1; Snowman 2; Nicole Kuek. :P
If you're still confused, she's the one in jeans.


OMG. The big number. :P

Happy birthday to the best sister in the world. :) Blood could not have made us any closer, and I am honored to be friends with one of the smartest and the most intelligent people I know. Though we may not always agree on things (i.e. Harry Potter), our love for literature and intellectual conversations (as well as a godlike partnership in Pictionary) has kept our friendship strong through the years. I am so proud to call you my jie jie.

Happy birthday. :) God bless, and may all your dreams for this year come true. As long as it does not involve your inflicting bodily harm on me, of course. :P

Lots of love.


Jay~

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. Didn't realise I hadn't replied to this yet!

    Thank you =)

    And I love your post, the picture caption is really funny.

    I wonder who's turning the big two-one soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, my dearest jie jie. :D

    Oh man, don't remind me I'm hitting the big number too. :\ LOL.

    ReplyDelete