Saturday 13 December 2008

Hell Week Part 2

Finals are over! =D

The crazy week saw me complete what I first thought were impossible tasks. I was surprised to see that sort of grit in me, to be honest.

My to-do list was the following:
Foreign Relations Final Paper (due Tuesday)
Spanish 3 Final Exam (Wednesday)
International Political Economy Final Paper - Electronic Copy (Wednesday)
International Political Economy Final Paper (Thursday)
American Economy Final Exam (Thursday)
American History Final Exam (Friday)
American History Final Paper (Friday)
Theology 3 (Friday)

To add to that, I had to teach a dance routine to the Economics department for the College of Business and Economics' Christmas dance competition. ROFL. One of the songs they chose was 'Buttercup'. Lord knows I needed help with that.

Anyway, with exams over, I should be back and blogging again (regularly) in no time. Grades are due next week, Friday, so I'm pretty nervous. I hope all the plus points that I have accumulated can count for something. :)


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment