Friday 18 July 2008

Animo Squad Trip Day 2

Second day of our trip. Nothing much happened other than we made a banner for the squad and had a brief seminar.

The banner had stars on it. Each star was designed individually by each squad member and pasted on. On the star, the member's commitment to the squad was written down. :) Very nice concept, I have to say. :)

Stars!





Then it was bye-bye TaraWoods. :(



Fun but tiring. :)

It was good bonding with all of you guys. :)
I'm proud to say that you're all my teammates.
One Animo, One La Salle!

P.1.3. :)


Jay~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jay

    I'm glad you had a great time.

    I love you -- MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww jay sleeping...
    *pinch cheeks* haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum: Yeah I did. I love you too. :)

    Tabs: Well.. Yeah.. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete