Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Eve

A lot of things are running through my head right now.. This will be the first Christmas I remember that I will be spending by myself. While I've enjoyed the independence and being responsible for the past six months, of course, Christmas is something that should be spent with loved ones. Of course, I'm not totally alone; Grandma is here, and for the first time, I will be with my only cousins from mum's side. With 3 hours or so to go before Christmas, I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time. This year, there will be no Christmas tree at my place, no more presents to unwrap (already did, at the Sirens party), and not that many friends calling me to wish me a Merry Christmas. Sad? Not quite.. Just a tad bit lonely I suppose..

Jay is a little emo.

On a lighter side, last Saturday, the Jay was at Jaipur again, always ready to battle. There's a guy from South Africa who also had pretty good arm tricks, but hey, no one does that in Jaipur without going through me. *grins* Plus with my new krump outfit, it felt good to dance and battle. LOL. He should have had more tricks, poor boy.


^ The black Skittle goes white.

Merry Christmas people..

Jay~

4 comments:

  1. aw dont be emo babe, you know there would always be people literally around the world who would always be thinking of ya. merry christmas buds~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. =) Merry Christmas Tabsie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jay. You know I love you and you know that you have a present from me. I like your shoes.

    Be good and smile a little bit in your photos.

    I love you. Happy Holidays Anak.

    MUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mum. =) I love you too.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete