Saturday 28 July 2007

Rant #628908497

I have way way (way) too much time here in Philippines.

I've been surfing Friendster mostly, laughing at people, sometimes checking out if we have mutual friends.. But nothing (really) beats this one girl's profile.

It was gorged on Avril Lavigne.

Okay, you like the "punk rock princess" (who the eff actually believes that?) but seriously, your "about me" and "who i want to meet section" too? Nothing but pictures of Miss Lavigne.

To make things worse, OMG, all her friends' comments have Avril Lavigne pictures on them. Wow, imagine if all those pictures were copyrighted, the lawsuit would have been giganormous.

PS. If you want me to send you the link to the aforementioned offensive profile, PM me in FS. Cheers. Don't puke though.

Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment