Friday 24 August 2007

Random #76282607

1. Your ex and you
rarely, if ever, speak to each other again.

2. I am listening to
DJ Tiesto - Insomnia

3. Maybe I should
be a little less obnoxious.. Nah!

4. I love
my music on the bass.

5. Chocolate is
awesome.

6. I dont understand
why I can never spend enough time with her.

7. I have lost my respect for
several people.

8. I last ate
grilled fish. *wub*

9. The meaning of my display name is
my name without vowels.

10. God
is there when I'm totally thrashed in some mess I got myself in.

11. Girlfriend
is there when I need a shoulder to lean on. And when I run out of coins. *grins*

12. I will always remember
the (unfairly) short time with her.

13. Love is
wonderful.

14. I never ever want to lose
all the things that make me just me.

15. My Friendster
has few friends, but I know all of them. LOL.

16. Tomorrow I will
go babe-watching with Luis at Glorietta 4.

17. I get annoyed whenever
someone gets way too preachy.

18. Parties
are essential to a 19 year old's life.

20. Simple kisses
are the best.

21. Today I
slept most of the day off.

22. I wish
I could swim and cycle.

23. Is your hair wet?
Nope.

24. Is your cell phone right by you?
It's never not.

25. Do you miss someone?
Very much so.

26. Are you tired?
It's 12.12am. Still early.

27. Are you mad?
Not at all.

28. Recently done anything you regret?
Yes.

29. Ever stuck gum under a desk?
Always. *grins*

30. Ever kicked someone?
LOL. Plenty of times.

-RANDOM-

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Of course.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
Sadly, no.

Q: Do you want children?
Definitely.

Q: Do you smile often?
I'd like to think so.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
I wear Vans, no laces.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
Yes.

Q: Are your toenails painted??
Excuse me?

Q: Are you a friendly person?
I don't think so.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm not wearing one right now.

Q: What were you doing at 2pm yesterday?
Basketball.

Q: I cant wait to/for:
September 3!

I tag all of my friends in my link list.
*grins*

Jsn~

No comments:

Post a Comment