Sunday 10 June 2007

Headdesk Moment #17263

Stupid moment.

There I was, last Friday, playing around with my phone, listening to music, and texting people. I went into my File Manager folder (Sony Ericsson phone, so it's not called Gallery okies) and I saw at the bottom right an option that said "MORE".

For the weirdest unexplained reason, I clicked on it. 3 options.

MEMORY STATUS
FORMAT M.S.
INFORMATION


Guess which one I pressed?

FORMAT M.S.

*headdesk*

I just wanted to check the memory! *grr* That's what happens when you'r not looking properly and carelessly press a button. Stupid moment.
Total losses: 96 (yes, ninety six) songs, 200+ pictures, and 3 videos. Gah.. Have to load a new batch of songs.
So I go down at 12-ish and start putting in songs, adjusting bitrates and such and after 2 hours I was thinking, hey, I've got 40+ songs again. Unfortunately..

THEY WERE IN WMA FORMAT.

D'OH! *smacks head on desk, literally*

SE phones only play MP3 and MP4 format songs. 2 hours = zilch. *headdesk*

Stupid moment.

PS. I've got 11 songs back now, but since they came from my mum's laptop, my guitar thrashing rock songs are not in my phone yet. *sigh*

Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment