Tuesday 20 December 2011

iStudio High Street BGC

Repaired my old (read: antique) iPod video 80GB at iStudio, High Street, Bonifacio Global City and I must say the service is excellent. The technician cleaned the insides of my technologically-ancient sound machine, as well as replaced the click wheel for free. To think that I didn't even purchase my iPod from there, that was decent service if I ever had one (the problem I sought to fix was an outdated software problem - which was fixed in about 10 minutes). This is perhaps one of Apple's biggest selling points for me: good, hassle-free service. The technicians were all very friendly, and the sales associates were quite chatty with the people waiting in line at both the cashier and the service area.

Why do I have to blog this? Well, I'm not the biggest Apple fan, but this particular branch may sway me a little :) Just sayin'.

B3, Bonifacio High St., Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines 1634

info@istudio.ph
Tel: (632) 8562395
Telefax: ( 632) 8562396

Store Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 11:00 am to 10:00 pm

Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment