Wednesday 17 March 2010

University Life Ending

I looked at my course flowchart and guess what, I have only 20 units left in De La Salle University - Manila.

I am currently doing my thesis this term (submission next week!) and I knew I had little time left in uni. I didn't expect it was just one last term.

Out of that 20 units, I will be doing 3 units during summer, for on-the-job training (OJT), to get experience before I dive in head first into the working world. That leaves 17 units, NO majors, and thus, a walk in the park. I even have two PE classes in my last term. Laughable, really.

So. Yeah. I'm going to graduate very soon. I can feel it. I can taste it. And one day this year, I'll be writing a blog post summarizing about three years of my life; the most important three years of my life at this point in time.

I am excited, but if I'm honest, a little scared as well.


Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment