Wednesday 23 September 2009

2009 UAAP CDC Photos

I know, I know. Way behind schedule. I have Remix 09 to prepare for and a whole new term, you know. :P

Some pictures from the Araneta Coliseum locker room (which we shared with the University of the Philippines Pep Squad two years in a row now).





Our coaches and General Manager.

Araneta shots. Look at the crowd!




During results. :)



Honoring our university, our supporters, and the Lasallian community.


Winners:
1st: Far Eastern University
2nd: Ateneo De Manila University
3rd: University of the Philippines

I am proud to have worn the green and white of De La Salle University. I am so proud and honored to have been in the pioneer two years of the new-look Animo Squad (formerly known as the DLSU Pep Squad). Teammates, you guys are awesome and some of you are just sick (double full-twist, anyone?). Coaches, thanks for every skill I've learned, and all the lessons you four have imparted on me. Our manager, thanks for the responsibilities that made me a better person. :) DLSU, thanks for the opportunity. Gaylie, thanks for the support. <3 :D

Animo La Salle!

No comments:

Post a Comment