Thursday 1 March 2012

Psalm 46:10

I am just so inspired by this verse.
That is what the verse literally says, but it means something a lot more profound to me. I feel this is a great reminder for each and every one of us to occasionally kick back, close our eyes and just be.

A minute of conversation with Him daily does the soul good.


A day could be overwhelming at times - deadlines, meetings, reports - that we get so frazzled and tense. This verse is nothing more than a simple and very personal reminder from the Big Guy to tell ourselves, "Hey, this is a little crazy so I need to take a few seconds to collect myself, tell Him the burdens I have today, and unload them all to Him."

Go, do it now. It feels amazing after.

Image from The Habitation, retrieved on March 1, 2012.

1 comment: