Monday 27 August 2007

Layers

Tagged by SmileTheJoker.
(I had to use your DT name already Joe) *grins*

LAYER ONE:

-- Name: Jason
-- Birth date: May
-- Birthplace: Quezon City
-- Current Location: Manila
-- Eye Color: Deep brown
-- Hair Color: Black
-- Height: 5'5
-- Righty or Lefty: Right-handed
-- Zodiac Sign: Gemini

LAYER TWO:

-- Your heritage: More than anyone should have.
-- The shoes you wore today: I wore my new white slippers.
-- Your weakness: My obnoxious attitude.
-- Your fears: Losing my limbs.
-- Your perfect pizza: Contains pepperoni + heaps of cheese + pan fried.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: To be an important diplomat some day.

LAYER THREE:

-- Your most overused phrase on AIM/YM: Ahaha
-- Your first waking thoughts: "What.. 11am already..?"
-- Your best physical feature: Shoulders baby.
-- Your most missed memory: There are several actually.

LAYER FOUR:

-- Pepsi or Coke: No softdrinks for me.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
-- Single or group dates: LOL. Single.
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike FTW.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Can I choose C2?
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.

LAYER FIVE:

-- Smoke: Hell no.
-- Cuss: Well, not really.
-- Sing: Occasionally. In E or in D. Sometimes in G.
-- Take a shower everyday: Several times.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
-- Want to go to college: LOL.
-- Liked high school: Yeaps. I love high school.
-- Want to get married: Definitely.
-- Believe in yourself: Yes. Self doubts are there, but they aren't much.
-- Get motion sickness: Not at all.
-- Think you're attractive: My my. What a question.
-- Think you're a health freak: Yes.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Of course.
-- Like thunderstorms: Not when I'm playing basketball 7 floors above the ground.
-- Play an instrument: Several.

LAYER SIX:

In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Yes. A little too much actually.
-- Smoked: Never have, never will.
-- Done a drug: Does Atarax count?
-- Made Out: Er.. May I skip this part?
-- Gone on a date: Are you freaking kidding me? LOL!
-- Gone to the mall?: Yesterday.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Nope. I don't fancy Oreos.
-- Eaten sushi: I wish.
-- Been on stage: Er.. I guess.
-- Been dumped: Thank God no.
-- Gone skating: Nope.
-- Made homemade cookies: Nope.
-- Gone skinny dipping: WTF.
-- Dyed your hair: Nope. Got a haircut yesterday though. I love my new hair.
-- Stolen anything: A kid's vanilla icecream. I ran out of coins! *grins* JK

LAYER SEVEN:

Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Unfortunately so.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Er.. I'll pass this one.
-- Been caught "doing something": Er.. This one too.
-- Been called a tease: *grr* Always.
-- Gotten beaten up: LOL no.
-- Shoplifted: Nope.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Not that I remember.

LAYER EIGHT:

-- Age you hope to be married: 24-27.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 4-8. Name's MUST be in Spanish like Daddy. *grins*
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: That's the wife's job.
-- How do you want to die: A really awesome death, preferably on video.
-- Where you want to go to college: DLSU-M. We will see next week..
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Who wants to? Well, a happy and successful man.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Greece. Probably Tunisia and Morocco too.

LAYER NINE:

-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5.
-- Number of CDs that I own: 30+.
-- Number of piercings: 0.
-- Number of tattoos: 0 at time of writing.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: 6. All back in high school (Borneo Post).
-- Number of scars on my body: 10+.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 10+

I tag friends who are reading this and have a blog.

Jay~

No comments:

Post a Comment